Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Saturday Project

I've gone without a pocket tissue holder for a while now since I misplaced my Fendi holder, which I got at a real bargain at their outlet in Florence a few years back.

Not anymore.

I've decided to make my own. I realized I didn't have much material to begin with so I had to make do with whatever I could find from my trusty albeit a lil' dusty craft box.

Staying true to my motto of "Keep it Simple" when it comes to designs (also an excuse to make up for my lack of creativeness :P), I spent a few hours of my Saturday, measuring, cutting, and sewing..

Hah, I can't even recalled when was the last time I held a needle. Lucky thing I still remember how to do my "Insang Pari" ("Blanket Stitch"). Thank you Kemahiran Hidup (Living Skills) subject in F3!

And voila, here's yours truly's new pocket tissue holder..100% handmade :)


0 tots:

Post a Comment