Sunday, January 06, 2008

MiNdBOx - Resah by Nitrus

The tune got me the first time I heard it and it currently tops my repeat-non-stop list. (It's playing as I type these very words..)

By the way, Happy 2008 though a sad song doesn't seem right to begin a new year LOL. Enjoy it nevertheless :)


Berapa lama harus aku tunggu
Kata setuju kamu
Kau biar aku menanti pilu

Kau diam bisu buat aku keliru
Mana tuju hatimu
Usah biarku resah menunggu

Raut wajahmu bisa ditelahku
Kau masih belum tentu
Apa ada rasa dalam hatimu

Datang padaku cerita padaku
Ungkapkan rasa itu
Apa saja buat hilang ragumu

Sesungguh tak kau tahu
Diriku ada kamu
Akan ku relakan semua ada ku untuk mu
Mungkin bila kau tahu
Mungkin bisa kau temui jiwaku
Usah biar terusan begitu…


My Rating:

2 tots:

tango said...

Yeah, you are right. Very nice song indeed! My rating is also 5 bintang.

It has been ages since I last listened to a Malay song.

Thanks.

Catherine said...

There are actually more than a couple nice malay songs out there so if any happens to get stuck in my mind then I'll be sure to add them in here ;)

Post a Comment