Sunday, March 25, 2012

Into the real world of scrapping I go..

I've always been careful to stay within the boundaries of digital scrapping as I felt my art or DIY had better chances of surviving in the virtual world where clicks of the mouse button could do wonders.

I would only looked longingly at the other side, the real world and admire the great stuff created by others. And the furthest I'd gotten was purchasing some actual materials. Those oh-so-beautiful-materials; from colorful papers to cute buttons to pretty ribbons to lovely embellishments....but they've only stayed in my drawer of creative things, never out from their nice packagings, smiling each time I paid them a visit, inviting me to start using them, which I never did....

Then I dunno what got into me yesterday. My hands took a life of its own and I started measuring, cutting, planning, glue-ing and voila...

My first handmade CD sleeve. 

Spring of Love

I kept it simple as I reckoned simple was always the best way to go.

So that's it, I've finally taken a step out of the digital scrapping parameters. I do not know what or when my next project will be. Perhaps when my creative cells get replenish and we'll see ☺

8 tots:

Dandelion said...

wei, u memang ada potential...
hmmmm, i can see business opportunity here. LOL

Catherine said...

ahahha first try nia wo so fast think till biz opportunity pulak...thanks anyway! :P

Ivan said...

Nice! I see magic dust everywhere haha

Catherine said...

thanx..ya all used up now

jamie said...

What a beauty! You should craft more often to hone the skills and it'll come more naturally soon.

Catherine said...

thanx, jamie! will try to do more ;)

jun6 said...

Idea or inspire need some action just becomes a works. Great, need your art creation noted dwn your time:)

Catherine said...

thanks, choon :)

Post a Comment