Monday, July 28, 2008

MiNdBOx - Love Hurts

Bee posted the cantonese version of this song on her blog recently renewing my interest in the mandarin version by A-Sang, which I prefered over the former. Somehow, it sounded more heart-wrenching with its sad lyrics combined with the solemn voice of A-Sang. Plus I just found out that it's originally a Korean song and A-Sang did the Mandarin cover back in 2003. hmm, perhaps one day I'll check the Korean version out..

Meanwhile, enjoy the song. Oh, if you are reading this, Bee..don't worry, the song is on its way to your mailbox ;)

My love, wan an jiu bie zai wei nan
(My love, goodnight, don't make things difficult)
bie guan wo hui shou shang
(don't bother if I would get hurt)
Xiang kai ti liang wo yi jing xi guan
(I'm used to being open-minded and understanding)
bu ran you neng zen yang?
(how else otherwise?)

Zhe ge cheng shi tai hui shuo huang
(This city lies too well)
ai qing zhi shi ang gui de chu chuang
(love is merely an expensive showcase)
Yan lu hua li can lan chen lie tian mei huan xiang
(Displayed along with gorgeous, brilliant and sweet illusions)
shei dang zhen shei jiu shang dang
(that whoever believed it will be fooled)

Jing ran yi wei ni hui bu yi yang
(I actually thought you would be different)
dan ping shi me ni yao bu yi yang
(but there's no reason why you would want to be different)
Yin wei ji mo tai leng xu gou chu de wen nuan
(Because loneliness is too cold compared to the warmth of fiction)
mei li you neng cheng dao tian liang
(impossible for it to hold up till dawn)

Qian jin zhuan wan wo die die zhuang zhuang
(I stagger forward and around the bend)
zai zhe mi gong da zhuan
(turning around in a maze)
Si xin shi wang hui bi jiao jian dan
(Give up and be disappointed would be relatively simpler)
que you xin you bu gan
(but then the heart is unwilling to do so)

Zhe ge cheng shi tai hui wei zhuang
(This city camouflages too well)
ai qing jiu xiang ni hong deng yi yang
(love is just like the neon lights)
Shei li kai zhi hou que ba deng wang le guan
(Whoever left forgot to them off)
rang meng zuo de tai hui huang
(causing dreams to be too bright and brilliant)

Yi wei neng gou liu ni zai shen pang
(Thought I could make you stay by my side)
dan shi shei ken liu zai shei shen pang
(but in reality, who's willing to remain by whom's side?)
Yi shou qing ge dou bi yi ge qin wen geng chang
(When even a love song is longer than a kiss)
zhe jiu jiao zuo hao ju hao san
(this is what you'd called come together peacefully and part ways peacefully)

Bie shuo ni dui wo gan dao kui jiu
(Don't say that you feel guilty towards me)
bie shuo ni hui yong yuan xiang nian wo
(don't say that you will miss me forever)
Wo hen zhi dao gu dan zhe tiao lu zen me zou
(I am well-aware how to walk down this lonely path)
qing ni bu yao an wei wo
(please do not comfort me)

My love, wan an bie fang zai xin shang
(My love, goodnight, don't keep it in the heart)
Wo zhi shou le dian shang
(I am only slightly hurt)
zhi shi shou le dian shang
(only slightly hurt)



My Rating:

3 tots:

mELbiEpiE said...

Aiks.....................very very addictive indeed.......

I think the best lirics that I've listened so far.....better than the cantonese version.

Faster go dwl the korean version tang mei~!!!!! =D

muacskmuacskmuacks

D. said...

was expecting nazareth's version which our dearest drunk walrus sang to at terry's... that was damn farnee

Catherine said...

hha bee, this song has shot up to number1 in ur playlist, right? :P
if i find the korean version, i'll be sure to send it over to you ;)

lol boo boo, at first glance I tot you wrote "walrus sang to terry" :P:P

Post a Comment