Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gosh, Dumbledore's... (spoilers ahead)

Warning: Spoilers ahead! Don't read beyond the line if you'd rather find out the ending at your own pace and time.

Anyway, it was a very nice read as usual from the Harry Potter series. Can't wait for Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows now. Hopefully this time around, I'll finish reading it first like everybody else ;)

=========== Don't read beyond this line ================
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Dumbledore's DEAD!" ... there you go, the ultimate spoiler but I guess I am probably the last reader on planet Earth that just found out after finally turning the last page of Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince, which had been put off for soooo long (my bad!) ...

At the end, I caught myself hoping that Dumbledore would stand right back up after falling from the tower. Throughout, I even secretly expected Snape to turn out to be a good guy afterall (Hey, Dumbledore himself trusted that guy SO MUCH!) but to no avail..well, guess I'll have to wait for the final book to see if that'll be a twist. And Harry & Ginny Weasley...hmmmmm...just doesnt seem like the power couple I have in mind though..LOL

My Rating:

0 tots:

Post a Comment