What You Need:
- Half packet of Rye Noodle (I used organic; can also be substituted with soba noodles)
- Smoked salmon (cut into tiny strips)
- Chives (snipped into thin, shorts strips)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon juice (1-2 slices)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
What To Do:
- Put water to boil and when ready, boil the rye noodles according to instructions on the pack.
- Drain noodles and tip them into a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing into the bowl, add the smoked salmon and chives. Mix well.
- Serve immediately while warm. [I had it after it was cool and it still tasted pretty good☺]