Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Me! MiNdBOx - Here we go again

"You're beautiful" by James Blunt was recently voted as THE most annoying song of all time in a British poll. LOL guess the song has been played one time too many (was No.1 in 11 countries in 2005, including 5 weeks in Britain.) Personally, I have nothing against the song and I bet you'll still catch me singing along to it..keke.


The top 10 list is as follows:
1. James Blunt - You're Beautiful
2. Crazy Frog - Axel F (yeah, THAT *ding *ding song by a frog on an invisible bike)
3. Hanson - Mmm Bop
4. Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby
5. The Tweet - Birdie Song
6. Lulu - Shout
7. Black Lace - Agadoo
8. Mika - Grace Kelly
9. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (who can forget the "you jump, I jump" & "I am King of THE WORLD!" lines)
10. Los Del Rio - La Macarena (don't tell me you have no idea how the dance moves look like)

Anyway, James Blunt has a new song out - 1973. Don't ask me what happened then coz I wasn't even born yet =þ but the tune's kinda catchy. Let's hope we won't be seeing it in any list anytime soon except the good ones



Simona
You're getting older
Your journey's been etched
On your skin

Simona
Wish I had known that
What seemed so strong
Has been and gone

I would call you up every Saturday night
And we'd both stay out 'til the morning light
And we sang, "Here we go again"
And though time goes by
I will always be
In a club with you
In 1973
Singing, "Here we go again"

Simona
Wish I was sober
So I could see clearly now
The rain has gone

Simona
I guess it's over
My memory plays our tune
The same old song


My Rating:

0 tots:

Post a Comment