I have been enjoying home-made smoothies lately. They are super easy to make and taste yummy-licious. It's a great way to kick start the morning :D
Here's a recipe for a dazzling start to the week. Berries, especially dark ones such as blackberries and blueberries, are great for restoring skin tone and, as a bonus, help prevent memory loss ;)
[Ooh that reminded me, I read abt someone not producing enough brain juice lately?]
What You Need:
- 175ml apple juice
- 125ml natural yogurt (I used fat-free yogurt hehe)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 175g blueberries
What To Do:
- Pour the apple juice into a blender. Add the yogurt and process until smooth.
- Add the banana and blueberries and process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into glasses. Deco with whole fresh blueberries.
- Refrigerate them if you prefer to drink them cold. Serve.
See, a glass of healthy goodness as easy as 1,2,3,4 :P