Sunday, February 22, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Change is coming - big time.
Monday, February 09, 2009
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat well with a fork.
- Depending on the ingredient used, fry them in a hot non-stick frying pan with a tiny drizzle of olive oil/butter for a few minutes. Skip this step if just making simple omelette.
- Turn the heat down, add you eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly.
- When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, sprinkle over the cheese.
- Using a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelette and fold it in half.
- When it starst to turn golden brown, remove from heat and slide omelette onto a plate.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
The corner lot neighbour one floor below just set off a long string of firecrackers. The temple nearby has at least a dozen strings of firecrackers going off almost at once. All around fireworks light up the dark skies. Cracklings, boomings and hissings are the music of the night.
- View from home @ 090203 ~0000
(Ok, time to go to bed..ciao)