Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MiNdBOx - Kenangan Terindah

Song was in my mind when I woke up this morning..couldn't get the chorus out of my head after that, guess it's begging me to share it out :P

Samsons is a band from Jakarta, Indonesia, formed in 2005. They classified their music as "Pop/Rock with a hint of Jazz". Kenangan Terindah is one of 2 of their songs I have in my collection and I liked it the first time I heard it on the airwaves, especially the chorus towards the end of the song where it was just accompanied by the strums of the guitar at first then in comes the drums and everything else.

Enjoy.. :)





Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan karena
Cinta yang tlah hilang darimu
Yang mampu menyanjungku

Selama mata terbuka
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
Selama itu pun
Aku mampu untuk mengenangmu

Darimu...
Kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku...
Kau lah cinta sejati

Ooh...

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang tlah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

Ooh...




My Rating:

4 tots:

mELbiEpiE said...

I must start listening to Malay songs....=D
Missing out some of them hey~ ^_*

I think I like Bukan Cinta Biasa =D

Catherine said...

yeah..got a number of nice malay songs out there..

yup, same taste hehe..Bukan Cinta Biasa is nice..a couple more by Siti Nurhaliza are not bad too. nxt time i recommend you some okie ;)

tango said...

Today is Kenangan Terindah day for me...:P

Catherine said...

Haha..have fun listening then ;)

Post a Comment