Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
Friday, December 12, 2008
*Takes a deep breath..yes, I can almost smell christmas so naturally the pages are xmas-inspired. Some of the pages are dedicated to my frens..just a personal way of saying Merry Christmas!! Yaya, a lot of faces are missing still..slowly-ler have to go dig up photos :P
After I made the 2nd and 3rd, I find the 1st one a bit cacat-ed d but lazy to redo kekek..maybe will relook later on.
Meanwhile Merry 'advanced' Christmas to all!
(click pic to enlarge)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Saturday, December 06, 2008
The protagonists of the story are Jarrett, Lord Dering, a family outcast and who lives by his gambling skills, and Kate Falshaw, an actress with a scandalous past. Both of them find themselves working for the secretive Black Phoenix organization that seeks to right wrongs in Regency England. Their mission: to infilrate Paradise, the most exlusive gentlemen's resort, where "whatever you fancy can be had, for a price". Jarrett comes up with a plan in which the two of them will begin a tumultuous public "affair" as a cover for their real mission. And for them to be believed, they must become that which they are pretending to be.
So begins a journey full of exciting, suspenseful even humorous twist and turns, with their real feelings and self discoveries thrown in. Romance wise, Lynn Kerstan certainly did not disappoint but the mission part though rather intriguing may be a bit under developed and ended a bit too simply. Oh well, this is afterall a romance novel not a thriller. Add a plus point too that the story takes place in the 1800s, the Regency period, an era disctinct for its architeture, literature, fashions, and aristocrates :)
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Updated: LOL yeah, dun think bigger is better here actually. Anyway was just a confusion of the comments :P
Hmm..received a comment to post larger image so let's give it a try :P
Is bigger better?
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
"Another Xmas", CU freebie by Angelique;
"Little Dreamer" by Jenlin;
"Season’s Greetings – Embellissements – Partie 2" by Mariadele;
"For you" by Ninie; "Another Xmas" by SandraMilie;
"Tourbillon d’Automne" by Belissa;
"Gift to Faith" by Dahlia;
Friendship collection, Graduation collection by .Nayyan.;
"Promise" by Shabby Princess.
Thanks a bunch!! :D
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
You're not sorry. No, no. Oh-h-hh-hh.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Monday, November 03, 2008
- Basic dashi stock, dissolved in boiling water is using instant granules/powder
- Miso [Readily available in packets]
- Dried wakame (Seaweed) [Wakame is black when purchased dried but reconstitutes to a bright-green color when soaked]
- Soft tofu, cubed
- Shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and cut into ~1cm sections [optional ingredient]
- Place seaweed in a small bowl, cover with cold water; stand for ~10 minutes or until softened. Drain and squeeze out excess water. Chop coarsely.
- Bring the dashi stock to almost a boil in a saucepan and add the sliced mushrooms, if using. Reduce heat and simmer the mushrooms for ~1 minute.
- Place the miso into a small bow and ladle some of the hot dashi stock over it. Stir until the miso is well dissolved. Pour the dissolved miso into the saucepan. Stir to combine. Bring soup to boil.
- Meanwhile, divide seaweed and tofu among serving bowls.
- Divide soup among serving bowls, and serve.
There, Miso Soup ready to go! ^_^
Sunday, November 02, 2008
- Shiitake MUSHROOMS :P, stems removed and quartered or thinly sliced
- Crabsticks, boiled
- Prawns, uncooked, shelled and deveined, with tails intact [Not for me though]
- Chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- Carrot, halved and thinly sliced
- If using instant dashi, add water and stir until dashi dissolves. Stir egg in gently to the bowl of dashi. Strain egg mixture through fine or cloth-lined sieve into a large jug.
- Divide the ingredients among cups. Divide the egg mixture among the cups, leaving ~1 cm between egg mixture and top of cup. Cover cups with plastic wraps.
- Place cup inside steamer or large wok of simmering water. Allow space between cups for the steam to circulate. Cover and leave to steam for ~20 minutes or until custard sets.
- Remove plastic wrap and place hot cups on saucers or small plates, ready to serve.
Performing the blood test
Being a vet means you have to know what constitute to a low, normal, or high respiration rate / temperature for each animal...and mind you, not all animals have the same normal bpm either.
Get your hands dirty, do the fecal test i.e collecting the faeces for testing, as well as urine..
Sometimes all the animal needs is some pills..
Othertimes you might be ask what type of meds to provide ..should it be antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, deworming, pain relief, sedative or etc?
Case of the ingrown claw. We'll need to trim the claw and remove it using a forcep. However, we're not done just yet, there's still the wound to take care of.