Omelettes are tasty and super easy to make, be it a simple omelette or combined with other ingredients. Also they can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even supper; whenever you just want to whip up something quick yet yummy.
I usually have them for brunch with grilled pineapples, capsicums and toasted bread to go with :)
What You Need:
1-2 eggs per omelette
Salt and pepper
A knob of butter or a tablespoon of olive oil
Grated cheddar cheese (optional)
Suggested ingredients that can be added to your omelette:
Or for the cny mood, bak kua can be used as well ;)
What To Do:
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat well with a fork.
- Depending on the ingredient used, fry them in a hot non-stick frying pan with a tiny drizzle of olive oil/butter for a few minutes. Skip this step if just making simple omelette.
- Turn the heat down, add you eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly.
- When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, sprinkle over the cheese.
- Using a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelette and fold it in half.
- When it starst to turn golden brown, remove from heat and slide omelette onto a plate.
Time to dig in! ^_^